Integrity Beginning to End
Founded in 1986, Wallace Contracting is an established New Jersey based construction firm with well-rounded experience in retail, educational, municipal, industrial and commercial construction projects. Since inception, Wallace Contracting has built its reputation on delivering quality on every level. The design-build capabilities of the firm offer clients the greatest value and results in delivering efficient and economical project solutions.
With an extensive and growing repertoire of clients, Wallace Contracting provides services that are designed to assist clients in value engineering, life-cycle costing and quality assurance within both the pre-construction and construction phases. Our clients include:
- Atlantic Cape Community College
- Beach Haven Board of Education
- Borough of Point Pleasant Beach
- Borough of Point Pleasant School District
- Borough of Lavallette
- Borough of Mantoloking
- Borough of Sea Girt
- Borough of Seaside Heights
- Brick Township School District
- Brick Township
- Ciasulli Auto Group
- County of Ocean
- Eaglewood Township School District
- East Brunswick School District
- Island Heights School District
- Lakewood School District
- Lakewood Fire Commissioners
- County of Mercer
- Mercer County Improvement Authority
- Monmouth County Vocational School District
- Monmouth County Board of Recreation
- Neptune Board of Education
- Neptune Sewage Authority
- Ocean County Board of Chosen Freeholders
- Ocean County College
- Ocean County Vocational School District
- Old Bridge Township School District
- Old Bridge Township
- Pine Belt Enterprises
- Schools Development Authority
- Spring Lake Heights School District
- State of New Jersey-Department of Military and Veterans
In the pre-construction phase the firm works in concert with clients to provide conceptual estimating, budgeting, and scheduling expertise. During construction, Wallace Contracting employs management skills that ensure timely project completion and only the highest quality workmanship.
Wallace Contracting was founded on a philosophy of integrity and a beginning to end commitment to getting the job done right the first time. As a result, we have accumulated a substantial repeat business portfolio, while the firm’s referral list continually grows.
Thanks to its highly qualified staff, Wallace Contracting can help clients resolve such construction issues as:
- Land Site Availability.
- Design Build Services.
- Itemized Building Cost.
- Critical Path Construction Scheduling.
- Construction Management.
Wallace Contracting is bondable up to $100,000,000.
There is no question about the ability of Wallace Contracting to fulfill its contractual obligations. Clients entrust their faith in the firm, regardless of the size or character of the project.